ThatsWhatzUp

"Lets Build This Together" Purpose, Truth, Triumph and Equality for all..

Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Friday, April 22, 2005

The Big Link....

I see that I have the big link this week....

I have a question for you all.

Why hasn't there been more citizens standing up and speaking out for the truth? Not only about Nov 3, 1979, but also about what's going on today? I can see what's going on not only in Greensboro, but throughout the world.

It's not good...

What are you afraid of ?


The council members, and many others, have seemed to forgotten what type of government we have in place..


Government type:
Definition Field Listing
Constitution-based federal republic; strong democratic tradition

Federal Republic - a state in which the powers of the central government are restricted and in which the component parts (states, colonies, or provinces) retain a degree of self-government; ultimate sovereign power rests with the voters who chose their governmental representatives.

We all have to figure out a way to turn our past into positive energy. We have to build strong communities together . To me it's not about a neither black thing nor a white thing. I feel that it is a humanitarian thing. We can get past this together. We can not have anymore bloodshed. I do not see a black man or a white man. I see a man.

What would the UN think if it took a moment and look at the Big Bad US of A....and the humanitarian issuses that we have on our own soil? Probable they would say that we ourselves need to be liberated ....

It is not about the past, or you or I; it is about the future: your kids and my kids working together, playing together, living in the same community together, and making every effort to build better communities.

Could you imagine all the people living life in peace? You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday everyone else will join us, and the world will live as one.

I would like to say thanks the rest of the community that we have in Greensboro
Tara Sue, Ross Myers, Lewis Byers, Ron Newton,The Shu,
Lowana Currington and Ill Ridge This is the team in the community that doesn't get mentioned in many of the conversations througout "Greensboros' communities", for the work that are doing for the community. They are doing superior work within the community. Way to go guys..

The time is now for us to make that change....ThatsWhatzUp..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home